Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Ryan Top 1

My most favorite top yet. I have worn this the most out of any top I've ever made! The pattern is the Ryan Top by Whitney Deal in a size Large after making a muslin (I have a 36d bust and am 5'7") It calls for neck facings but I don't care for that kind of facings so I lined the whole bodice part in the same fabric as the top (only because it is a super lightweight fabric) . I used no interfacing. I did roll up the sleeves and top stitch them down. The fabric is the most softest, lightest lawn ever! From Mood. I feel like I'm not wearing anything when I wear this shirt. 
These photos are from me wearing it all day so it's rumply.

I love this top! The pattern is super easy and quick depending on how you face/line the bodice. I made another one and used bias binding at the neck and arm. I'll post that next.

7 comments:

Corinnea said...

So cute!!

kms handmade said...

Awesome! I like the rolled sleeve detail!

Smart_Margauz said...

Cool outfit. This is awesome!


Thank you
ambfa

Zumi said...

This is such a pretty and cool stuff. I like your blouse.

Thank you
ambfa

ali said...

I m Really looking forward to read more. Your site is very helpful for us .. This is one of the awesome post i got the best information through your site and Visit also this site
Religion Bhajan
REligion Country
Really many thanks

Zumi said...

Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore   Bespoke Tailor

Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore  Custom Tailor

Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore  Ambfa Tailor

Download the best tailor in Bangkok App at playstore  Tailor in Bangkok

Online Front said...

It’s a very informative post for us.

Online Front Website Design and Digital Marketing Company. We have Full-service web solutions to help your business grow online leads, calls, and revenue.

Read More:-

Digital Marketing Company

digital marketing agency

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...