Monday, December 10, 2012

Zippered Bag: kindergarten Paper

A zippered bag made from cotton fabric and iron-on vinyl. The iron-on vinyl wrinkles bad and stays wrinkled. Oh well. Kind like the look of it now. Cotton fabric is, I think, Bungle Jungle dashed Stationary for Moda. This was made for Jenny B.
*
Now that I have lured you here with crafty stuff.....
My neighbor took the first one (and it's her sled). My camera froze up in this freezing weather right after I took about 10 photos. We received about 12 inches of snow last night and today. Ok maybe not 12 but it was a lot!


3 comments:

Corinnea said...

Very cute bag. Lucky Jenny B!

Oh my goodness your girls are gorgeous.

kms handmade said...

We got in the bungle jungle layer cakes. Cute line! The photos of the girls are beautiful!!!!

Jessica said...

They are so pretty. Love that sled.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...