Friday, November 30, 2012

Chalkboard vinyl Door Decorations

 I made door decorations using my Silhouette Cameo and chalkboard vinyl. Try and look past my horrible handwriting  It's very hard to write when it's already up on the door and I just have no talent when it comes to writing:) I need to redo it. I used a chalk pen and it held up very well in a storm we had the other night. one of the gingys ran just a tiny bit. just barely.  I made the scary wreath (from the movie Nightmare Before Christmas) back in 2002 I think.  I love the banner because I can erase it and write something new like Happy Easter! Or GO AWAY! I made the gingy by tracing the pattern (to make the ornament) in the Silhouette Software.
I love Instagram pictures. I truly believe they can make anything pretty. These were taken the night before I flew to Japan, in our hotel.




5 comments:

Tina said...

Your door looks lovely, the ginger bread men are a hoot. Love the pics of you and the girls.

kms handmade said...

Super clever as usual! I like that you can change the little guys expressions!

Katelyn R. said...

Cute. You are making me crave for one of those machines. You are making the coolest stuff with it.

Unknown said...

That is the best Christmas door EVER!

And by the way, I want to get this straight. Over your Thanksgiving weekend, you:
1. flew to another country
2. saw an old friend
3. went sightseeing
4. shopped the best fabric stores in the world
5. didn't have to touch a dead bird or watch football?

I want to be you.

Jessica said...

I LOVE the banner seriously that is so awesome... wish I didn't have paneled doors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...