Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Shark Party

Last month my neighbor Becca (the one in the apron post) had a shark themed party for her 5 year old son. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out sharks in different shapes and sizes for her to put on the wall. I also used the Silhouette to cut out the banner (but gave Becca my zigzag scissors to cut out "shark bites" from the letters as non of the shark bite fonts looked good).  The big guy below is actually two pieces then taped in the middle. The Silhouette Cameo can cut up to 12" wide so I made him big enough for half of him to fill up one 12x12 paper, cut it out then moved him over and cut out the other half.

Becca made the shark center piece . It's just poster board. Such a cute idea!
Here is the present Emily & Ava wrapped and drew on for Bryson. 

4 comments:

Corinnea said...

That is so cute!! Those machines are awesome.
I love the girl's drawing!

Venus-Suburbia Soup said...

What a cool set up! I am so jealous of your Silhouette. One day...

kms handmade said...

How cool! I really like the decorations! Using the pinking shears was an awesome idea!

Jessica said...

That turned out awesome. My favorite is the shark bites. I will have to pin this for future party possibilities!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...