Saturday, September 15, 2012

Staples Engineer Prints

Have you seen these oversized prints you can get done from Staples (they are all over blogland, here's one example)? We have a huge playroom in the basement that needed something on the walls but the walls are concrete. These prints are perfect for that because I can just use that blue gummy stuff to hang it up. The paper is the weight of regular printed paper so not too heavy for the blue stuff but they can also tear easy. These are the 36"x48" size and $6.59 each. Super cheap should they rip. 
Here's a close up so you can see the quality. This is one of my most favorite pictures of the girls. I always wanted this photo big on my wall somewhere. It's there "album cover" should they ever start a band later in life they have to use this for there 1st cover. 
Here is the other print I had done. Not something I want my kids to do to other kids (make fun of them) but I do want to teach them humor. And this makes me giggle every time I read it. I want to order more posters! There is this one photo of me and my sister mooning the camera....hmm..
Below is one I had done for my niece, Bird. It's her and her friend. I thought she'd love it on her wall; I know I would have at  her age. Hers is only 18"x24" and $1.79. Sooo cheap! I've read that not all Staples will print big. I had this done and picked up at a Staples near my sister-in-law. I had originally ordered the other two for the playroom online to be sent to me but then I got a cancellation email saying they don't do prints this big online that I'd have to choose a place and pick it up from there so I just did the same store my sister-in-law picked this one up from and had her mail them to me. 

5 comments:

kms handmade said...

These are awesome! Too bad they won't ship to us here... You picked great pics!

Corinnea said...

I keep trying to think of a picture that I want to blow up this big...
I LOVE yours. The one of the girls is just too cute.

jules said...

Those are great, Jenn, and good to know about. However, NO to the picture of us mooning the camera. NO ONE wants to see my arse that size!!!!!

Jessica said...

I LOVE this! Seriously with mom trying to figure out what I could print- funny thing is I have known they would do this forever and never thought about doing a photo... but I also don't take super awesome photographs... so that could be why!

jules said...

Steve just ordered these for his station celebration. What a great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...