Sunday, August 19, 2012

Thar be poison in these bottles!


These are my cleaning bottles. I like neat and pretty bottles instead of those ugly bottles they come in IF the bottles will sit out on the counter or be used a lot. They are just those $1-$2 empty travel bottles filled with: blue liquid is multi-purpose cleaner, clear liquid is bleach cleaner and the vinegar one is.. vinegar. I used silver vinyl and a shape bought from the Silhouette store and of course used my Silhouette Cameo to cut them out.  

The side-ways skull is that way because it got cut off during the cutting process and i didn't want to waist it.
So the two tall bottles and vinegar are for the kitchen and the small skull bottles are for each bathroom. And the reason for the skulls is so the girls know they are bad at a glance.

I love them!
*
And below is the girls playing on the trampoline yesterday (we moved it to the side of the house). We put the sprinkler under it. It seems summer has arrived here now that school starts in a week. But I may have spoken too soon and fall will be here tomorrow then summer again the following day:)

3 comments:

kms handmade said...

I rally like the bottle idea! The teal and pink look really cute on the counter! Good idea with the sprinkler. I heard its supposed to be 100 tomorrow! I actually bought a summer dress from the px in preparation. Of course that means it will rain Tuesday. ;)

Adrienne said...

So fun! Love the skull-and-crossbones for the cleaning bottles. and the sprinkler on the trampoline is a fantastic idea. Makes me wish we had a yard big enough for that sort of thing. It's too bad about your non-summer. It's been stupid hot here, and I'll be glad when it cools off some.

Corinnea said...

Cute and useful!

I'll send some hot your way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...