Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Head Only a Mother Could Love

Look at that beast of a head? Only a mother could love that. I have no idea what I did wrong or if it's supposed to be like that. It won't stay up to well and his legs can't even hold his own head weight! I stupidly put a doll joint in its neck so the head can swivel but the joint is too big (just experimenting).  He's made from this adorable book  called Felt Friends from Japan and as usual, made ages ago but never blogged (pictures are from the old house). He's made from wool felt and has poly beads in his legs for weight but it didn't help. I keep calling it a he.....he's supposed to be hand sewn but i didn't want a Frankenstein Bambi:)


I have been completing projects started a long time ago. Some when I was pregnant with Ava! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI, if I gave birth to a baby that had a giant head like that I can't imagine that I (or my naughty bits) would love that thing...just saying I might just be pissed and in pain. JennyBean

Corinnea said...

He is a wobbly, big headed boy and he's very cute.

Jessica said...

Are you sure a mother would love his head? I am thinking not so much... pretty sure that I'd be a little bitter about it!
He is really cute though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...