Monday, July 9, 2012

Hot Mess

I hope you noticed the eyebrows. Pretty huh? Only Ava. Scabby neck (tick bite) scabby lip (cold sore) scabby nose and between the eyes (her just scratching) and now messed up eyebrows. Wow she's a mess. I wanted to post this because it's just too funny not too. I'm fascinated by it and how she got one brow so thin and almost adult like. I found out she had done this by finding a long Ava-colored hair in Jon's razor right before I went to bed last night. She was still awake so I asked her where she cut hair from (not knowing she did her eyebrows too). She tentatively touched her head (allover) while looking wild-eyed and nervous and I knew more than that long piece was cut. It took me a few seconds to notice the eyebrows. I still haven't found where the long hair came from though..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the joys of motherhood...love them or kill them...no choice in between.

Adrienne said...

Hahahahaha, oh man, that's awesome! A hot mess indeed. I noticed the eyebrows right away. Too funny!

kms handmade said...

Shaved eyebrows.... Huh. Well, give her a brow pencil and see what she comes up with! :) she's still freakin cute!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness! Seriously made me laugh. But sorry for you too!
I cut my hair and collin's hair...not at the same time though. at least she's not the older child who knows what she would do a younger sibling... I can't remember how I talked him into playing barbershop! Poor kid looked goofy (er) I think they had to shave all of his hair off! haha

Corinnea said...

Oh dear. She is still so very cute.
Yeah, when Jess cut her hair she was 3. When she cut Collins hair she was about 5. We did have to shave his head, it was that bad. That boy wouldn't sit still for anyone but he let his big sister hack away at his head. I wanted to laugh, cry and womp her all at the same time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...