Saturday, June 16, 2012

Here

We are all ready to move! In fact if the packers came right now I would be the happiest girl (well not as I write this because it's 8:30pm and True Blood season premiere is tonight!) but instead they will be here Monday. Boo. I want to move now! Tomorrow we will go up there again to drop Frank off and some other stuff. We went yesterday to get the keys and brought up all my machines (sewing, etc.) DVD's, a large TV, DVD players and other expensive stuff that can get "lost" in a move. I'm happy we can do this. When we move back to the states we'll have to have the packers move it all. No carrying it on the plane or costly shipping before hand. Emily had her last day of school this past week and will be a 2nd grader next year! She'll also be 7 in a month. My baby will be 7!!! 

4 comments:

kms handmade said...

Our babies are getting old! 8 for us this year. :) I like your graphics!

Anonymous said...

I truly hope that you love Graff as much as you loved Stuttgart :) I wish you were coming to Japan instead.

Jessica said...

Cant wait to see what you do with new place!

Corinnea said...

Hoping everything goes well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...