Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pizza and Schnitzel

Thanksgiving dinner is over and It's now bedtime here in Germany.
We went to a German restaurant with friends (6 kids total) and had salami pizza and the biggest portion of Schnitzel I've ever seen. It was one of the best Thanksgivings food-wise I've had in years. Usually the food is not so great and who really likes turkey anyway?
*
I have no decent pictures from tonight's dinner but I do have this of Ava after we got home. She LOVES peanut butter as much as Jon and I do. She brings me the jar with a spoon at least once a day sometimes twice. See her bangs? I cut them and immediately after thought, "oops". Then about two days later I caught her cutting them.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


3 comments:

Katelyn R. said...

I agree! Who does like turkey? we had christmas market followed by pigs in a blanket... classy. Happy black friday!

kms handmade said...

I like turkey!!! We also went down to the Christmas market and then had our dinner later. Had the BEST kaesespaetzle EVER! Hair grows. Both my kids cut their own. Now Haven does it on purpose and wants to be a hairstylist! :)

Jessica said...

Sounds like a fun thanksgiving! Mum and I had to cook.... we reminisced about Germany though where we always went out!!
I know I cut my hair... and collins for that matter... haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...