Sunday, April 17, 2011

A girls best werewolf

The Bear Carrier from Oliver + S, Little Things To Sew book.  Which is holding Emily's Transforming Werewolf. This is the coolest doll! As you can see, he transforms from a lumberjack to a werewolf!! The girls love him...loooove him! He's not super easy for little hands to transform but they love him.
They just ask me to do it;)
As for the Bear Carrier, I used Heather Ross, Far Far Away 2 fabric and a pastel polka dot for the lining.


Picture of Bear carrier from the book and Transforming Werewolf from here.


8 comments:

Mary A. said...

Love the carrier and the doll. You always find the best toys!

Corinnea said...

Who needs a silly bear when you have a transforming werewolf! Mary's right you find the coolest toys!

The carrier is very cute and so is your girl.

Norma's Nonsense said...

Jennifer you continue to amaze me with your creativity. You are a great photographer! You're a great seamstress! And you have beautiful daughters! I enjoy your blogs very much. Oh, and I agree with Mary and Corinnea; you find the coolest toys.

Adrienne said...

Love it! The carrier is great, and I LOVE that she has a werewolf in it. Emily just gets more beautiful every time I see her, and those pictures are stunning. :)

venus said...

Oh my goodness!!! I LOVE the werewolf!!! The doll carrier is too cute...

kms handmade said...

HA! That's so cute! The bear carrier is cool too. Of course you guys would have a werewolf instead of a teddy bear! :)

Jessica said...

That doll is cool! It being lugged around by a beautiful little girl in a pink carrier decorated with flowers make it awesome. I love seeing your photography you do such an amazing job!

jules said...

Oh, soooooo cute! I just love everything . . . the carrier (damn you're talented), the doll, the cute girl playing with the doll, the embellishments on the photos . . . awesome, Jenn!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...