Sunday, March 6, 2011

Art Wall

A while ago I saw this "art wall" and thought how cool that would be in our kitchen since we have a huge blank space above the kitchen table. I've seen this before many times but it took this picture to make me want to do it NOW! Hardware available at Ikea.
Emily drew this picture of Ava  a while back. How funny is this?
I think it's funny that this is how Emily sees Ava!



German Alphabet fries. I don't know if they sell the alphabet fries in the states. Do they?
The girls LOVE that they are letters.

I shop waaay more on the economy now than in Stuttgart. It's probably because I have my German friend Connie to tell me what's good and to tell me how to make stuff when I can't read the instructions! Also, the commissary here does not sell fresh chicken anymore! Only frozen chicken.


4 comments:

kms handmade said...

You commissary doesn't sell fresh chicken?!?! I'm shocked! That's so weird! I love the art wall! I did that over Haven's bed once for her to save her greeting cards and stuff. I think it's pretty funny that Emily thinks Ava is a big unhappy giant! Hehe! Those girls are just so darling!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I love the picture of Ava. Emily sees her as a pouty/angry chunky monkey huh? WELL, you can only hear it's mine or I want that so many times before you form an opinion :) I love the letter fries and I have not seen them here in California anyway. The girls would love them. Michael being a teenager probably wouldn't care less!

jules said...

The wall art is a great idea!!!! Love the photo of Ava!

Corinnea said...

Super cute with all the girl's art! That's a hilarious portrait of Ava. You should have this and some other favorites printed up into a book...

I do miss some of my fav foods I used to get at my local shop in Boeblingin. I haven't seen alphabet fries here...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...