Thursday, December 23, 2010

Seven Pj's

Pj set made for a friends little girl. Ava is just modeling it. The white tee is from H&M and the bear is cut out from the flannel left over from the pants. This has to be one of my most favorite flannels.

A pj set for Ava below.
I bought these kitty shirts in different colors at H&M for 5 euro each to be worn with the pants I made.


This flannel below is soo sweet and girly. It goes with the bunny/kitties/bears one.
All the pj bottoms are flannel. Pattern is Oliver + S Bedtime Story pj's.

The 3 on the left are for Emily and the two plus the floral ones she's wearing are for Ava. I ran out of elastic...

I had been saving the bunny fabric above but finally cut in to it. It's called Dumb Founded Bunnies. How can you cut up fabric with that name??
*
I've been working on my sister's birthday quilt. The fabric is this and the pattern is this. It's going to be 102"x102"!!! And so beautiful!

6 comments:

kms handmade said...

Haven took the pj class with Diko and that first flannel is what she picked. She wears them every night! :) All the pjs are adorable! I love how you used the little bear on the tee. That's going to be a lovely quilt! I got some of that line too and hope to sew with it eventually... I'm going to do something from that two quilts with one jelly roll book. Anyway... Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Love the pj bottoms! They look so snuggly. And dumbfounded bunnies? Awesome. Meant to comment on your other post that my 2 y.o. boy is also really into OH MY GOD moments right now. As in, oh my god, oh my god, i want to play legos. Too stinkin cute. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

First the pj's OH HOW CUTE! As for the quilt...is it ok for me to be jealous? I love the fabrics and I think it will end up being lovely. Hope to talk to you soon. I am off for the next three weeks so call me any time. Love Jenn

Unknown said...

Damn your kids are cute.
We used the same pattern.
I love it.

Corinnea said...

Love the pjs! Miss Ava is just too yummy!

The quilt is going to be fantastic!!

Jessica said...

oh! fun! We just got our christmas eve pajamas from my mom tonight and they are soo comfy! Micahs are about the cutest thing ever!

love all of the fabrics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...