Thursday, September 16, 2010

Pink Bricks

Quilt is Another Brick in the Wall from Carolina Patchworks. Started 4 months ago and finally quilted right before we left for San Diego. I didn't get a photo of it quilted but it is hanging in the store for a while so you can see it there.

It's about Twin size. I started out following the pattern (in terms of how the rows are arranged) but towards the end I was so tired of this quilt I just threw them together. You can't tell though.

Fabrics are all random from my stash. These are not scraps! I own at least a 1/4 of a yard of these fabrics. Sad, huh? Jon's worried about how much my fabric will weigh when we move. Because you know we are only allotted 11 thousand pounds! or something like that.

I will post again when I have bound the edges. I will definitely post when I bind it becasue you have to see the backing!

5 comments:

Mary H. said...

Very cute! I'll have to look at it next time I go to the shop. :)

Corinnea said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I would have never thought I'd like a pink quilt so much. Glad I got to see it before I left!

Awesome header photo!!

kms handmade said...

11,000 pounds?!?! LOL! Hey, if you can't take all your fabric you can always leave it MY craft room.... just sayin. :)

I love the quilt. I think it's really pretty and fun!

And I love the new header pic! Those are so fun!

Jessica said...

OH! I LOVE it! Your moving in Germany right? You can just make a couple car trips with your fabric! haha

Margaret said...

Beautiful quilt!! Are there any repeats in the fabric?

Moving sucks when you have hobbies! I was a bit in shock when I saw how many boxes it took to pack all my craft supplies. I've down sized a little, but need to do much more. It's just so hard to get rid of perfectly good craft stuff!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...