Tuesday, September 7, 2010

La Jolla Shores & Mt. Soledad

A lot of pictures from La Jolla Shores Beach.

My sister & Emily
*
My parents below


My brother-in-law Fire Fighter Steve and my Cousin jevin
Emily LOVED the water but Ava did not!



All of the above were taken with my sister's underwater 35mm camera.
Aren't they cool??
I altered the color although they didn't need it.
*


A tribute to my father on Mt. Soledad (La Jolla) - A way to recognize veterans. It's a beautiful location overlooking San Diego Bay, the pacific and the city itself. We are very proud of him:)

We're having fun and I have lots of pictures to prove it!

7 comments:

mary a. said...

Ohhh, the girls are soooo cute. I miss seeing them! Love the pictures! The thing for your dad is really cool to!

kms handmade said...

Major amounts of jealousy here! You guys look like you're having SO MUCH FUN!!! Ethan didn't like the water when he was that age either. Pool yes, ocean no. So adorable. I'm really glad you're getting the time with your family!

Corinnea said...

Looks like a blast. I LOVE family time! The girls are darling and you're looking awesome too mama!

jules said...

What a great day that was . . . what a great week we had! I miss you soooo much! and Corinnea is right, you look awesome! You are a hot mama!!

Anonymous said...

All the pictures are wonderful and I am glad you are having a good time with your family. Is it me or does AVA look like she is sucking in her tummy in the top right hand one in the bathing suit? It makes me giggle. Jen

Mary H. said...

Glad y'all are enjoying yourselves! It looks like lots of fun! :)

Jocelyn said...

That tribute to your dad is great! Is it a plaque at the base of the cross? Did you guys nominate him for a tribute or did the USMC do it on its own? Next time I'm up there, I'm going to look for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...