Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Disney California and Misc.

Finally posting my Disneyland photos.
In front of Disney. From left to right is:
Ava, Jon, Steve the Fire Fighter and my brother-in-law, Emily, My sister Julia the Teacher, my nephew Jevin, his dad and my brother Jeff the Sky Diver and me.
Above photos: Ava in front of It's a Small World, Julia, Steve Jeff and Jevin in the front row of the ride called The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (I cannot believe I went on this. All it was was free fall in an elevator shaft over and over again) Emily & Ava with Jessie and soldiers, me and Emily and Steve and Jevin on Autopia, and a bugs life ride.
Steve and EMily on another bugs life ride, Jeff, me and Jon on the Matterhorn, me and Emily on It's a Small World, Emily & Ava getting soaked, Jeff, Julia & Steve on the Matterhorn, Emily.
Emily chillin and asleep, the Matterhorn again, and again, Emily & Ava meet a fairy, me & Jon.
A slightly different pose in front of Disneyland, Princess Tiana and Emily, Julia and Emily on It's a Small World, Matterhorn again, Nemo Submarine Ride, and once again the Matterhorn.
Adorable Ava giving Emily the stink eye because Emily wanted to sit on "her" bench.
I had to take a picture of this bag at Disneyland because it looks just like the Frenchy Bag by Amy Butler! Almost like it..
My beautiful sister and Ava:)

We ate there 5 times. Really.
I'm dreaming about pretzel bun chili cheese dogs...sigh..

Ava after a crying fit. She's passed out!
*
This video is not really that interesting except for the fact that Jon insults me at the end. He tells everyone to look at the Canadian Mountie (or what ever it is) because it has "mama's chompers". So not funny!
We're in "It's a Small World"..after all..in case it's not obvious.



















We had such a good time at Disneyland although it was HOT. I owe that good time to my sister and her husband. They watched our girls so we could go on big people rides. Jon and I LOVE roller coasters (just not free falls) so that was huge that they did that for us. We want to go to Paris Disney but it would be a waste unless we went with someone like them. Anyone game? Julia, you've got about 2 years to come over here and go with us.


7 comments:

kms handmade said...

What fun!!! Awesome trip! I LOVE the photos of your girls! Ava is hilarious! I love the stink eye and her passing out on the stool! I'm so glad you guys had such a great trip!

Corinnea said...

What an awesome day!!! That looks so fun. You've got a great family!

Love seeing the girls. Ava is hilarious! That one of her passed out is priceless!

Jessica said...

I LOVE the stink eye and the passed out picture that child is awesome! Glad you had fun!

jules said...

I love looking at the Disneyland photos and have been looking at them over and over since we came home. I espeically love the photo of the girls with the fairy (sweet memories). They were soooo stinkin' cute and fun, what more could we ask for than to spend time with them and for it to be at The Happiest Place on Earth. As for coming to Disneyland Paris with you all . . . don't threaten me with a good time!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh...It makes me wish I had gone again this year! We had so much fun when we went and all your cute pictures make me miss it. I am so glad we went though and so glad you did too. Miss you and love you.

Jen

lizy said...

glad you had such an amazing trip and such fun photos to remember it. Love Ava's stink eye photo and the one she felt asleep under the stool. She is so adorable.

Mary H. said...

I can't believe it's been two yrs since we've been to DisneyLand Paris...I wanna go back!
Bet y'all had tons of fun, and glad you were able to enjoy some of the rides! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...