Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ollie & Effie (respectively)

Elephants made from the Heather Bailey pattern, Ollie & Effie.

I'm in love! They are so tiny too. The fabric for Effie is Cosmo Cricket, Girl Friday.

The butt below.



Ollie...


Ollie's fabric is Robert Kaufman I think. Wool felt star applique.


The tales were supposed to be out of the same fabric as the body but I found it impossible to do (hard to turn a tube that small).

He fits in the palm of my hand. He's meant to be a pin cushion or a toy. I think I want to enlarge the pattern and make them bigger.

**


At the clinic the other day trying to keep the girls entertained.


Emily's new Converse. Aren't these cute??


That's SO Emily & Ava below. Sums them up.



9 comments:

Kara Forristall said...

i like the summary pic. and the elephants... great fabric choice! umm, the cons are SUPER!

Corinnea said...

Great! Thanks! Now I do have to make the elephants. How cute are those!!! Love your fabrics.

Even with the funny faces your girls are cute!

KD Designs said...

Ollie and Effie are adorable! And so are those girls!!!!

Katelyn R. said...

You know I love them... the elephants... and I guess the girls too. I love the last picture of them!

Mary H. said...

Love the elephants!!!
And Emily's shoes are so cute- I noticed them the other day when she was wearing her purple jacket to match. :)
Funny pictures from the clinic visit. How did it go?

Adrienne said...

I'm in love with those elephants! How hard were they to make? I need to get my hands on a sewing machine again, I'm itching to sew...

The girls are a riot! I love that picture of all 3 of you, and the one of you and Ava, so sweet. I know the first one was a self-portrait, but did Emily take the second?

lizy said...

I fell in love with them the moment I saw them :) They came out great! LOVE the fabric...

jules said...

Those elephants are ADORABLE!!! What cute converse - so Parrish! I want a copy of the pics.

Katy said...

Awww man these are to cute, where did you get the instructions from for these? i would love to have a go.

Katy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...