Monday, November 16, 2009

Assignment #2

So here's assignment #2 (just the above picture) for my photography class. Take a picture of someone with a background or situations that represents them. I also took photos of Corinnea at the store and although I really like them, these are much more like I had envisioned. I can totally picture how I should have had Corinnea pose now that I relaxed an did this littel shoot..maybe next time. I'll post the pics of her at a later time (if that's OK with you Corinnea!)
I just loved the others so I had to show them. They are all done with Pioneer Woman 70's action. I had a lot of trouble getting them all to be similar in color. I got close but as you can see from the one below that the two are slightly different in color.

***
When I was little I had a doll named My Friend Jenny. Of course I don't have her anymore so I recently went on eBay and won her and her friend Mandy. They are for the girls for Christmas.

How stinkin cute are these dolls? Jenny is the dark one. I'll give that one to Emily and the blond to Ava. I think I loved Jenny so much because she had brown hair and brown eyes like myself. At the time it seemed like most barbies and dolls had blue eyes. These photos are from the auction and I can't wait till they get here! Now I have to get more clothes for them!

***
I also got this camera case pattern from this etsy seller. I really need to make one ( it's about time to retire the dirty baby sock I've been using). I 've been looking for a pattern for a long time and when I saw this one I knew this was the one I wanted. I love the way the straps are. Double insurance it won't open and your camera wont' fall out. I'll post pics when I make it.


8 comments:

Mary H. said...

Really like the pictures of Ava, hard to tell which is my fav. :) The dolls are really cute too as well as the camera case. Can't wait to see the one you make!

Mary A. said...

The pic of Ava came out soooo nice. I think you deserve an A+ for that. I like the brown eyed dolls. Kids always love a doll that looks like them. When I have a girl you'll have to help me find brown eyed dolls The case looks really neat, can't wait to see you make it. I'm sure you'll have it done in a blink of an eye =)

Corinnea said...

So glad you told me you posted! I have no update on yours!!!!

The pictures of Ava are great! I love all of them. It is so her. The many faces of Ava....

You may post whatever you want of me, as long as it's nice.

Dolls, so cute.

Pattern, though I loved your dirty sock, I think you'll like this one better! Can't wait to see it.

Jessica said...

Oh my favorite is the second picture on the right! Totally hysterical. Can't wait to see your camera case!

Jennifer said...

thanks ya'll!

Kara Forristall said...

oh so cute, Ava, it's a really great picture. The dolls are great, kinda wish I had a girl now =[ and the pattern IS perfect! Look forward to seeing it, Jennifer style

lizy said...

These pictures of AVA are adorable. soo AVA :) You know I love the ebook cover. AWESOME idea.

kms handmade said...

Pics are great! The dolls are cute! What a fun thing to pass on! (you can pretend she was yours!) :) The camera bag will be really cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...