Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween from 1984-2008

Halloween through the years....

Above: 2008

2007. Me as a magic 8 ball (I was 7 months pregnant with Ava so we didn't get in to Halloween that year)

2006


No pictures from 2003 as we had moved to Germany about a week before Halloween.


2002 Me and my sister Julia. Jon was in Korea so I flew to my sisters with two suitcases packed with Halloween decorations so we could have a proper party!

(The pictures from 2001 will be posted tomorrow)


That's Jon's niece, Bird, below. Too many coma's?

2000 (These and the ones below were scanned in from my scrapbook.
No digital camera back then!)

1996 Boom Boom Mancini (it was freezing so I had to wear tights with my boxer costume). We were living with Jon's mom and had a Halloween party there. We drank cool-aid with vodka. I squint really bad when I get really loaded...

I have no pictures of Halloween before 1984:(

6 comments:

Mary H. said...

Hahaha- I like the timeline of Halloween Costumes! :)

Mary A. said...

I love all the costumes. Snow White looked like the hardest to make. Was 2000 Dracula, you sure look a lot like Winona Ryder there.

Adrienne said...

Love them! Love them all! I love that you're so into Halloween. :)

Jayery said...

Love all the costumes!!! Cant wait to see this years Halloween pics, bet you and Jon are going to look awesome.

kms handmade said...

That's a cool post! I remember that magic 8 ball! That was funny! You're costumes are so much fun. Even when you're not in the mood you're creative! :)

lizy said...

Love going down memory lane :)Your costumes ROCK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...