Monday, July 13, 2009

One Cute Pack Pack

I did it. I made the cutest back pack ever (or pack pack if your Emily)! It's from this book.
I htought it was well written but could have used more construction photos. It was fine though. I've alreasdy cut out the pattern for the Unicorn.

I put stuff in it so you can see what it looks like when used.

Emily loves it:)

Here's a shot of the straps which I love! It's from the Lizy House line, Red Letter Day. And you can also see better how the bag is put together from this side view.


And a close up.
I'm hoping after washing, the white spots will frey a little around the edges and look better.


8 comments:

Sasha said...

you're right, it IS the cutest pack pack ever! :) Great work! I also love the framed white board from the last post, but failed to mention it! ;) Oh yeah, and those chairs you got for the girls. We had the grown up size when we lived there, and always wanted to get the little one for Maleah. Gorgeous gals and photos!!! <3

Corinnea said...

The back pack is really really cute! Can't wait to see the unicorn.

What did Emily take pictures of??? I would like to see the world through her eyes!

Mary said...

Yep, cutest pack pack ever! Really, nice job. You always find the neatest patterns. I can't wait to see what you make next.

Norma's Nonsense said...

Love the pack pack.....and it is toooooo cute to see Emily carrying a camera. I agree with Corinnea would like to see the pictures she took.

Adrienne said...

Adorabible! What is the unicorn? Another pack pack?

Katelyn R. said...

I LOVE IT! and i'm so glad you decided on that pink!

Kara Forristall said...

yup... it is the greatest back pack ever! and the striped door is my fav!

lizy said...

AWESOME!!! the pictures look incredible, looks like something out of a catalogue. Great Job Jennifer :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...