Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mr. Snail

Meet Mr. Snail. Emily named him:) She is so creative when it comes to names that she named the butterfly Mr. Butterfly and the turtle Mr. Turtle. She just doesn't get naming stuff yet. Still cute though. I had a rat named Mr. Mann and turtle named Turdy (get it? tur-ty?) so I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree..
The snail is from another Wee Wonderful sewing pattern. It's machine sewed as much as possible. I think I sewed the mask on upside down. oops:) He looks a little sad.


*pioneer woman colorized action used
Yesterday we went to a pond near Jayery's house to feed ducks and huge disgusting fish.

*pioneer woman colorized action used
BOLD! That should be Ava's middle name. She kept trying to just walk into the water and she was SO not afraid of the ducks!
The pond and surrounding area is so pretty. It's off Hauptstrasse right by the Vaihingen pool.
The other day when it was raining, I set up this water thingy in the bathroom. Ava immediately sat in the water and her diaper swelled up so big I'm surprised she could walk. Other picture is of Ava getting caught in her push cart. She keeps doing it over and over and over...


7 comments:

kms handmade said...

That's right by my house!!!! I wish I had known you were there! Although I was probably at work. :(
I love Mr. Snail! You picked fun colors! :)

Mary said...

I love Mr. Snail. If Nicolas had been there he would have been in the water. A couple weeks ago he jumped right in the water outside the bank and stuff on Panzer. I didn't find it so funny, but everyone else did. I love the actions on the photos to, beautiful as usual. Nice Job!!!

Sasha said...

Cute snail, oh, MR Snail! Maleah names everything Maleah. :) I LOVE your pics that you did that action on! Especially the one of you and the girls. CUTE! That water thing is too cool! Where'd you get it? I've been wanting to get something like that for the kiddos. They both LOVE playing in the water. Great post, mama!

lizy said...

The pictures and the actions you used are lovely (you are always so on top of things). Mr Snail came out really cute. The girls look like they really enjoy their water toy. Cute picture of Ava's tushy!!!

Corinnea said...

I love Mr. Snail!! I really need different colors of wool felt! I NEED them.....

Love the pics of you and the girls!!!!!!

Mary H. said...

OK the very last pic of Ava is sooo funny. All I can do is smile and laugh. And that's a good picture of you and the girls on the bench. I'm also surprised that Ava didn't hesitate about the ducks and water(even I wouldn't touch that lake!)- she and Emily ARE complete opposites! Emily is still alittle unsure of my dogs, but as you've seen, Ava will just walk right up to them. Sometimes it's better not to be too afraid since animals can sense fear.
Anyway, get well soon- you and Emily both!

Jayery said...

The pictures came out so nice, you should definitely frame the one of you and the girls. I had so much fun with you and the girls we should do it again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...