Friday, February 27, 2009

Movie Time

I finally finished the items I wanted from this pattern. I didn't really want the Red Vines or the Movie Tickets (at least not right now). I love this group of felt food! Next time I will hand sew the salt on the pretzel and sew the dots on the box instead of glue. The glue seeped through. You can see the glue, it's falling off and it's crusty!


It took a while to to hand sew all the individual popcorn pieces then sew them all on the top.
I used a couple of different colors of acrylic felt for the popcorn.


This is by far my favorite one I've done!


6 comments:

Corinnea said...

You're killing me! This stuff is so cute!

Anonymous said...

They all look really good, but that popcorn looks real. Cool!

kms handmade said...

That's impressive! Great job!!!

Kara Forristall said...

holy crap I love the popcorn, the dots rock too, and of course the pretzel... you are a felt food goddess!

Jessica said...

You're making me hungry!! Love it all

Norma's Nonsense said...

I LOVE DOTS!!!!!! That's what I get for the movies.....that is so cool. WOW, you are good at that food stuff.................

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...