Sunday, December 14, 2008

Shopping

My friend Lisa and I went downtown yesterday to shop..without kids!! It was SO nice! I mean really really nice to not have kids. It was super disgusting crowded but I didn't care as much as I would have had we had strollers. So anyway, we went shopping and I got some really cool stuff. The above box is from the large toy store there. It's for me:) From Jon. It's my new favorite brand (taj, wood & scherer). It's like Room 7.
This photo is out of order from the rest. I made this milk carton from this etsy seller. It was easy and I think it's cute! More felt food to come..

This mushroom stool was another find at that large toy store and it's also mine! But really it's the girls. The top Velcro's on and off.

More play food for Emily but not made by me. Isn't this chicken the coolest??


The top toy is for Ava's stocking and the plates/bowls are for both girls.


This pillow is from the same line/company as the box. I'm in love with it! You should have seen the curtains that went with it!! But they were $100+euro for one panel. I am officially done Christmas shopping! Yeah! I might make Ava a stuffed animal but we'll see....


2 comments:

kms handmade said...

Adorable stuff! Love the new header! all the felt food is so cool. I wish my kids would have been interested in that stuff when they were little(r).

Corinnea said...

ohhhh really cute!!!!

One inch world was the site I was looking at for some great felt food.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...