Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Wee house

This little house ornament was supposed to look more like the one below (in shape) but the pattern I downloaded from Pimp Stitch was weird. The pattern piece for the roof does not match the photo in the tutorial so mine (and from looking at comments I see other people had the same problem) turned out short and squat. I do like it though. I wanted to embroider Parrish Platz on it but I can't embroider letters on objects already stuffed. It looks like a 5 year old wrote Parrish. I just can't seem to do that well..
oh, I took the photo of the wee house in my new macro studio thingy.


We went to the pool today with Corinnea, Kelly and her two kids, Haven and Ethan. It was SO much fun! This was Ava's first time in a pool and she LOVED it! We went downtown afterward and shopped and ate and had coffee. Corinnea showed me the new Petit Bateau store! I got Emily some pj's and Ava some adorable tights with stars. I'll post pictures later. That store is soooo beautiful!


8 comments:

Corinnea said...

I had a blast with you guys! Forgot how fun a pool can be with kids!

Corinnea said...

Oops, also meant to say that you wee house is so cute! I think I like yours better! I really need to make a good light box too! The photo is great.

Adrienne said...

I agree with Corinnea bout the Wee House...I like yours a lot better!! Super cute!

And it looks like you guys had a great time at the pool. Fun!

kms handmade said...

I'm glad they both said they like yours better, because I third that! I like short and squatty. I had so much fun hanging out with you guys today! We have to take the kids swimming again. It was so fun!

Anonymous said...

I like yours better too. I think it looks better "healthy." Looks like all of your had a great time at the pool, but you are missing from all the pictures. What happened?

Jennifer said...

who is anonymous?? Leave your name!!!:) I'm missing from the pictures because I didn't look decent in any of them. Usually I'm accused of "it being all about me"!

Anonymous said...

wait, isn't it all about you? I know it's all about me :) You know who this is if you think of it. I am not anonymous if I leave my name...normally its because I post something in the morning real quick before I go to work and don't have the extra time to log in. Jennybean

Anonymous said...

Love the photos and I too like your wee house better than the sample photo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...