Friday, October 3, 2008

Trim


Jon's fall front breeches pattern and stays for my costume arrived in the mail yesterday.
Can't decide how to trim my gown. I have trims coming from a couple of different etsy sellers and I've been playing with the fabric itself as a trim. Pleating, gathering, etc. not sure...(this picture is of the lining but it looks the same as the outside so I used it for trying on trims). They LOVE each other. Emily is still sometimes too rough with Ava and won't let her play with any toys but still, they adore each other.

4 comments:

kms handmade said...

Oh my word... You are amazing. I like the tight gathered side... but if you have trims coming you'll probably end up with something else. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness. It must melt your heart to see your little girls look at each other that way. What a beautiful picture of them. I LOVE it!

Adrienne said...

I hope they always adore each other. I don't remember what it was like when my sister and I were really little, but I know that once we got older we started fighting like crazy. We were both so territorial, and stubborn, and bossy...hehe, not a good combination. I hope Ava and Emily are more like Brandon and his brother, who are the best of friends.

Also, I can't wait to see you in your costume!! You are so talented.

Corinnea said...

Those girls are so very cute, sweet and special. Love em!

Can't wait to see the costume finished!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...