Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Toys

There is a really cool shop in Prague that had all natural products and the upstairs was all wooden toys like this hanging/flying dragon. Emily LOVES dragons and Dinosaurs so I had to get this for her. It's over her bed so she can lay there, pull the string and make it fly. She loves it!!

Margaret sent this really cool duck bath tub for Ava but of course Emily has claimed it for her own. Last night Jon put her in it and then a little while later I brought Ava in. Emily asked if I was going to give Ava a bath and when I said yes, she said OK but not in the ducky,put her over there. So Ava bit her fingers.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the star fish on Emily's chest. Happy B-day!

Sasha said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!! That dragon is soooo cool! Oh yes, and the starfish? hehehe! Well, I don't think Ava is gonna let Emily walk all over her for too long, huh? I hope you have beautiful, special day! :) love ya!

Kara Forristall said...

She likes dragons? what a cool kid! I would totally steal that awesome duck too! Good choice Emily, let her know who's boss!

kms handmade said...

OMG! We have a wooden dragon like that too! How cool!!! I love Ava! She doesn't take any crap! Haha!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Girlfriend!

Corinnea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love ya! (not in an icky way)

I love the dragon. I would like a dragon.

Good job Margaret on the bath thingy! Wait, I want one of those too!

Wait till Emily and Ava have their first slap fight!!!

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Are you making choco pots, or whatever they are called, for yourself? Seems like a good birthday dessert. The girls are just too cute!! Glad they liked the duck tub, Keara loves hers, especially making it quack, (press its bill).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...