Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Corinnea.
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog
.4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 FASCINATING FACTS ABOUT MOI:)
After you read these you are SO going to want to know me better. Really. I want to know me better. he he he,ok, I'll stop.
1. I eat the same thing EVERY morning
2. I have a "problem" with buying frames. I can't stop. I'm not allowed to buy anymore. Have you seen my living room walls??
3. I hate food. unless it's chocolate.
4. I took ballet lessons during high school and junior college
5. I was engaged once before Jon and called it off a couple weeks before the wedding
6. I wanted to name one of my girls Sunday Parrish.
7. I really really like peanut butter in my hot chocolate. big spoonfuls of it.
I could go on and on...I'm that fascinating!! he he he, fact # 8??
here's my 4 tagged people:

2 comments:

Katelyn R. said...

okay so i thought it was wrong of me to tell you that the peanut butter in hot chocolate thing was disgusting even though i had never tried it. so i tried it! and at first it was fine, and then i got to the bottom, and there were clumps of peanut butter, and it was disgusting. So i now give you my opinion. Does your peanut butter dissolve??

Jennifer said...

it's ok about saying it's yucky before you tried it! That's the way I do it so how could I say it's wrong?:) but I'm so glad you tried it! No it doesn't dissolve. I eat it and the hot chocolate together with a spoon. I don't just sip the hot chocolate till I get to the bottom. When I do get to the bottom I happily eat whatever clumps are left:) It's soooo good! It's ok you didn't like it. I've not met anyone who does. I'm so impressed you tried it though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...