Sunday, October 19, 2008

Birds, Bags, Softies

look what Mary made me!! I cut the glass and ground it (grinded it? The sides) but she did the rest . I was supposed to be learning it but you know how Mary is...so assertive. she just pushed me out of the way and said "I'll do it" in a disgusted voice! The glass flower is from Corinnea:)
His name is Chirp from Peep, Chirp, Quack.
My "girlfriend in a coma" got me this wonderful Softies kit from my Amazon wish list for my b-day. It has some really cute projects.
And this is what I did at QTYW last Friday. I started the two Sophia Carry-alls for Ava and Emily. I have never ever had this many projects going at one time! My costume, part of Jon's costume, these bags, something for Kelly, a Swing set tunic, a Mini-I'm sure I'm missing something. Waiting to be started are: a mini for Margaret, a Swing set top for Keara, two purses for Michelle's daughters, more bibs, aprons and diaper wipe thingies and the list goes on.



2 comments:

Corinnea said...

If I listed everything I have yet to finish, I would go crazy!

Love the bags a lot... would you consider helping me make one? Cause I don't have enough to do....

Your bird is great! Now we need to do a stained glass night!!

It was a gorgeous day for pictures... are we going to see some pictures of someone??

kms handmade said...

Hey! Cool bird! That Mary... so pushy! Tsk tsk! YEAH RIGHT!!!!!

I never saw that flower! Corinnea! What's the deal holding out like that?!? I need to know how you did that so I can copy one day... if I ever get back in the glass room....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...