Sunday, September 14, 2008

Chevron


Amy Butler's In Town Bag out of Heather Bailey's Pop Garden. I lined it in the same fabric trying to match up everything. I might run by the store today for some of the other fabrics in this line so I can make a flower for the bag. I don't know why I made this bag because I haven't used a purse this size (it's about 10" long by 6" tall not including handles) since before Emily:) oh wait, I actually remembered why (seriously, I just remembered). I was teaching a class on Friday but no one signed up. Which is good because I can now go to QTYW:) Also I wanted to see if I could make this bag out of this fabric and have it look decent (the chevron stripes make it hard)

5 comments:

Corinnea said...

Good job making it look more than decent!

Sasha said...

I like it! That fabric is very nice... hmm, don't think I saw that one... YAY for QTYW!!!! Got my fabric washed, will iron.... talk to ya soon!

kms handmade said...

OOOH! I like how it turned out!

Adrienne said...

It turned out great! You did a good job with lining up the chevrons.

Jennifer said...

thanks everyone for the love:) I made the flower pin but it's U-G-L-Y!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...