Monday, June 16, 2008

Spoonflower

Design and have printed...your own fabric!! There is a website offering this or will be soon. As for now they are only doing it for select people by invitation. If I had an idea of some fabric I wanted I'd sign up to be picked but I can't think of anything and I'm not that kind of artist (can't draw at all!) We should have some kind of store fabric..oh! (light bulb) To make canvas bags out of for our "going green" thing! Kelly and Corinnea, you know what I'm talking about. This could be cool with our logo or one of Kelly's "tattoo" designs and the store name! It's expensive though..or how about Dean screen printing something on plain canvas bags? Anyway, the Company is called Spoonflower, check them out. And check out The Black Apple because she had some fabric printed.

2 comments:

Corinnea said...

That is waaayyy too cool. Are you sure you couldn't try drawing some shrooms or gnomes or something?? I know Kelly could come up with something... and Jessica, she could too. We could just encourage them and then make stuff out of it!

kms handmade said...

I can't imagine what I would design....... I'm really good at doing things with other people's designs, but not so much at coming up with my own. Let's see what Jessica comes up with...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...