Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another new FABULOUS hat!


Corinnea has done it again! I came in to work today, saw this and had to get it. The colors go perfectly with Emily's eyes and I'm pretty sure they will go with Ava's once they become the final color they're supposed to be (blue, green or hazel but not brown like Emily's!). Note to Corinnea: stop making cute hats because I can't control myself and will buy every one you put up for sale! Unless you use colors I don't like...like that 80's coral color yarn we have:)

2 comments:

kms handmade said...

Ok, if Corinnea ever opens her own Etsy shop she HAS to use that top picture of Emily! She looks like a professional model! Good job Mom!

Corinnea said...

Oh Jennifer! I am speechless. I promise, the next one I make (after the one I am making for Ava/Emily) will definitely be the coral color! Maybe the problem is, now every hat I make I try to picture Emily in it cause she is so darn cute! Kelly's right, she could be a model.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...