Friday, April 25, 2008

2 more

I am in love with this line of fabrics (the lighter colored one)! We should be getting in most of the line any day now and I hope to make a duvet cover out of one of them. I think I'll also make a dress or top for Emily..Isn't she adorable?? I photo-shopped her face, is that bad?* Regardless of what anyone says, I'm still going to do it! She had very flaky skin around her eyes and some milk in the corner of her mouth. I know some people don't think it's right to "clean up" a baby's picture but I want to show a cute baby not one that makes you cringe! You know? I want your eyes to be drawn to her sweet face not the booger in her nose! I did it with Emily's photos and I'll keep doing it with Ava.
* I don't do it with every single photo, just ones that are bad:)

3 comments:

Corinnea said...

Now, about that big hairy wart..... ha ha ha even with buggers your children are gorgeous.

Sasha said...

I agree with Corinnea! Your girls are so beautiful. I love looking at pics of Ava, she is just so girly and pretty, but with this little thinking look! She always looks like she's got a great thought in her head.... love it! And more power to you with photo shoppin'! I wish I could do it to some of mine! and that fabric you made the diaper holder out of....GORGEOUS! What is that line.... oh wait, you have a link...I'll check it out. Have a good weekend!

Sasha said...

Hey again... I'm checking out the freespirit website, and they've got some GREAT stuff! I was looking at the lightning bugs line, LOVING it, and all of a sudden realized where you're gnomes and mushrooms came from! Too cute! and I was laughing at the VW Bus fabric, LOVING it the most, and thought about something. Did you make some PJ's out of that? If so, SO adorable! I'd buy it just to have it so one day I could figure out what to do with it!! I love the pink AND the blue! thanks for sharing that site.... it's great! as are many you have, but this one's especially good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...